Today's global yeast extract market in a few key figures.
Committed to Quality
Biospringer wants to be the reference for high quality Culinary solutions – products and associated services – providing taste and pleasure for the processed food industry.
That is why we are committed to creating, manufacturing, and marketing natural ingredients that contribute to the development of tastier food.
All of our yeast derived products are vegetarian, Halal and Kosher-certified, and contain no artificial colors nor artificial flavors. By flavoring your products with Biospringer’s natural origin ingredients, you can create healthier and better-tasting foods for your customers.
Because we settle for nothing less than excellence, we implement the best manufacturing practices to ensure the superior quality, high consistency, and reliable safety of our products. That is also why we promote teamwork and staff development to encourage creativity, empowerment, and accountability.
Finally, we believe quality is a two-way street. This belief drives us to build partnerships with our customers, because understanding your needs — and those of your customers — allows us to serve you better.
Biospringer Quality Certifications:
- Food safety, security, and quality systems are certified GMA Safe
- Strict HACCP procedures are in places and diligently followed
- Our R&D, manufacturing, Q.C. and Sales & Marketing activities are certified ISO 9001
- Our products are certified Kosher and Halal
- All our plants are Sedex / Smeta certified for ethical trade
- Our Chinese plant (Laibin) is ISO 22000V2055 certified
- Our USA plant (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) is GFSI-BRC certified
- Our French, Brazilian and Chinese plants are FSSC 22000 certified