Today, Lesaffre announces its acquisition of Alltech’s yeast extract facility in Serbia.
Organic baker’s yeast products
Biospringer new range of organic products includes baker’s yeast extracts and inactive dried yeasts
Our new organic line has been developed in accordance with strictest specifications and European regulations, and meets the highest standards for organic processed foods.
Springer® Organic is the line of organic yeast extracts used as base-notes. They are perfect for providing bouillon and meaty notes to flavour bases. With a savoury profile, they develop a typical flavour that ±improves body and mouthfeel in a wide variety of food applications.
Springaline® Organic is the line of inactive dried yeasts. They are perfect carrier for seasonings, and are ideal in both meat and vegetarian applications due to their water binding properties.
The baker’s yeast products of our Organic range are:
- European Organic Certification by Ecocert (FR-BIO-01)
- Produced in Europe
- Suited for variety of organic applications: soups, sauces, seasonings, meat substitutes, processed meats…
- Clean-tasting: no off-notes
- Available in fine powder, microgranulated, paste or flakes (depending on product)
- Kosher Parve and Halal certified
- GMO free and animal free
Salt content: varies from 0 to 40 percent
Label declarations: organic yeast extract / organic yeast or organic dried yeast (according to EU regulation 1334/2008/EC*)
* For other regions, please contact our offices closest to you.