Global producer of naturally-sourced yeast extracts, Biospringer, a business unit of Lesaffre, continues expanding and investing in its Strasbourg site.
Springer® 4000 yeast extracts
The Springer® 4000 baker’s yeast extracts provide Kokumi taste, or mouthfullness, thanks to the naturally occurring sulfur amino acids and peptides they contain. They provide intense poultry stock flavour and enhance meat and cheese flavours. These glutathione-rich extracts work well on their own or in synergy with one of our Springer® yeast extracts.
Because they are naturally rich in sulfur amino acids, Springer® 4000 yeast extracts eliminate the need for adding individual sulfur amino acids during flavour production.
The baker’s yeast extracts of our Springer® 4000 line are:
- Clean-label: no hidden ingredients
- Clean-tasting: no off-notes
- 100% natural: nothing artificial
- 100% water-soluble: blends easily
- Available in fine powder form
- A natural source of antioxidant
- Kosher Parve, Halal, GMA safe, ISO 9001 certified: appropriate for a wide consumer base
- GMO free, animal free, allergen free: answer to consumer concerns
Salt content: less than 1% salt
Label declaration: yeast extract (or natural flavouring, according to EU regulation 1334/2008/EC*)
* For other regions, please contact our offices closest to you.