As a Yeast extract expert, Biospringer was proud to be part of this year’s IFTRead more
Springer® baker’s yeast extracts
Our base-notes line, with neutral or subtle savoury profiles, is perfect for providing bouillon and meaty notes to flavour bases.
Naturally rich in amino acids, these yeast extracts work well alone or in synergy with our
Springer® 2000 (naturally rich in nucleotides) and Springer® 4000 ranges (Kokumi). They are excellent bases for soups, bouillons, sauces, ready meals and snacks.
The baker’s yeast extracts of our Springer® line are:
- Clean-label: no hidden ingredients
- Clean-tasting: no off-notes
- 100% natural: nothing artificial
- 100% water-soluble: blends easily
- Available in different forms: fine powder, microgranulated, and some grades in paste form
- Kosher Parve, Halal, GMA safe, ISO 9001 certified: appropriate for a wide consumer base
- GMO free, animal free, allergen free: answer to consumer concerns
Salt content: varies from 0 to 40 percent
Label declaration: yeast extract (or natural flavouring, according to EU regulation 1334/2008/EC*)
* For other regions, please contact our offices closest to you.